LVT:2 DAYS 1 NIGHT SENARU CRATER RIM
Rinjani trekking package 2 days 1 night senaru crater rim, is for you, if you’re looking for Mt Rinjani package for beginners, Trek through a pristine rainforest and build your camp on the crater rim of Mount Rinjani. Watch a spectacular sunset and sunrise over the Gili Islands and Mount Agung in Bali, this is the only Rinjani Trek package we recommended for beginner trekkers and family with kids
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rainjacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
DAY 1: SENARU VILLAGE (601M) – SENARU CRATER RIM (2641 M)
- 06.00 wake up,prepare and breakfast
- 07.30 register/permit at Senaru Village (Rinjani trek Centre 601asl)
- 08.00 start trekking from Rinjani Trek Centre to Pos 2 (4.9km – approx 3hours) (Pos montong satas 1500asl)
- 12.30 arrive at Pos 2 We will take a 1.5 hour lunch-break , where the porters and guides will prepare a hot meal, tea & coffee.
- 13.00 start trekking to Pos 3 (2,5km – 2hours) (PosMondokan Lokak 2000asl) take a rest 10 minute than trekking again to Camp Site (1,8km – 2hours)
- (Plawangan Sennaru Creater Rim 2641asl)
- 16.30 arrive at Camp Site Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim Campground/ the porters and guides make a tent
- 16:30 free time to enjoy sunset
- 19.00 dinner and take a bed rest
Day 2: Senaru crater rim (2641m) – Senaru village (601m)
- 07.00 wake up prepare and breakfast
- 08.00 commence descent down to senaru village (8.9km – 5hours)
- Walk for approximately 3 hours, taking short breaks along the way. Stop for lunch at a rest area in the jungle.
- 15:00 arrive at Lombok volcano Trekking office collect any belongings stored with us, we provide transport back to any place as your next destination in lombok
BELLOW ARE LIST OF ITEMS YOU SHOULD CARRY DURING THE TREK PROGRAMME. ALL ITEMS TO BE PACKED IN A SMALL BACKPACK NO MORE THAN 5 KGS
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair trek shoes are good. (boots)
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.