|Rinjani trekking package 2 days 1 night senaru crater rim, is for you, if you’re looking for Mt Rinjani package for beginners, Trek through a pristine rainforest and build your camp on the crater rim of Mount Rinjani. Watch a spectacular sunset and sunrise over the Gili Islands and Mount Agung in Bali, this is the only Rinjani Trek package we recommended for beginner trekkers and family with kids,
Price: $180 USD per person
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rainjacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Day 1: Senaru village (601M) – Senaru crater rim (2641 M)
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
Day 2: Senaru crater rim (2641M) – Senaru village (601M)
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme, all items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5kgs
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair trek shoes are good. (boots)
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Biscuits)