Mount Rinjani Trekking Package 2D/1N If you are experienced and very adventurous person, opt for a package 2 days 1 night up to the summit.
Note: This programme is designed especially for experienced trekker. Participants must be in good level of fitness and have several mountain climbs experiences
Price per person
- 1 participant = USD 350
- 2- 3 Participants = USD 200
Trekking Rinjani programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Day 1: Rinjani trekking, Senaru village (601m) – Sembalun village(1100m) – Sembalun crater rim (2639m)
- 06.00 wake up,prepare and breakfast
- 07.00 travel to sembalun (1 hour) register/permit at Sembalun Lawang Village ( Rinjani Information Centre 1051asl)
- 08.30 start trekking from Rinjani Trekking Centre to Pos 1 ( 3.7km – 2hours ) ( Pos Pemantauan 1500asl ) take a rest 10 minute than trekking again to Pos 2 ( 1.4km – 30minute ) ( Pos Tengengean 1500asl )
- 12.30 arrive at Pos 2 Tengengean…take a rest 1hours and lunch
- 13.30 start trekking to Pos 3 ( 1.7km – 1hours ) ( Pos Padabalong 1800asl ) take a rest 10 minute than trekking again to Camp Site ( 2.2km – 3hours ) ( Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim 2639asl )
- 17.30 arrive at Camp Site Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim Campground/make a tent
- 19.00 dinner and take a bed rest
Day 2: Rinjani trekking, Sembalun crater rim(2639m)-Summit(3726m)-
- 01.00 wake up,prepare summit and breakfast
- 01.30 trekking to the Rinjani Summit ( 3.8km – 4hours ) ( Summit Rinjani 3726asl )
- 05.30 arrive at Summit and take picture
- 07.00 return to Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim Campground
- 09.00 arrive at Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim and take a breakfast
- 10.00 After breakfast, we start the descent to Sembalun. It takes around 5 hours back down, including a break and lunch on the way. We arrive at Sembalun village around 3 pm where your transport is waiting.
- 04 :00 pm. Arrive at Lombok Volcano Trekking office collect any belongings stored with us, we provide transport back to any place as your next destination in lombok.
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.